INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect personal data and other information from you, as further described below:
Personal Data That You Provide Through the Services
We collect personally identifiable data, including financial information (“Personal Data”) from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, register for access to the Services, apply for a SKYDAN product or use certain Services. Most of the collection occurs when you register with the Site to apply for a SKYDAN product.
We will retain your Personal Data as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. SKYDAN may still need to keep certain personal details of customers to ensure that systems reflect your preferences even if a customer has chosen to opt out of allowing SKYDAN to use that customer’s personal details for marketing purposes. SKYDAN may keep records of any transaction a customer enters into on the Site for a minimum of seven years from the end of SKYDAN’s relationship with the customer. SKYDAN may keep other information about a customer only to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws and to further legitimate business needs.
Other Information: Non-Identifiable Data
When you interact with SKYDAN through the Services, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. SKYDAN may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by SKYDAN affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, IP addresses, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
Other Information: Aggregated Personal Data
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, SKYDAN often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and SKYDAN may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. SKYDAN may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER INFORMATION
SKYDAN is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: SKYDAN, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: SKYDAN may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of SKYDAN, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
INTEGRATION SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
TELL-A-FRIEND AND OTHER USER REFERRAL ACTIVITIES
Users may choose to refer friends to the Site via email.
If this referral occurs independently of our Site or a partner’s site, we do not track the referral other than as a unique page view. Since we do not collect any information from the referring party or the recipient of the external email referencing our site, we do not capture or store any information about either party. If friends refer each other to our Site, we will store and track information about the referring and receiving parties only long enough to determine the effectiveness of our marketing activities that contributed to the referral. Our users can also refer friends to the site by completing a simple form to generate an email invitation. In this case, the email invitations do not track back to any particular SKYDAN product request, and the sender will not know whether you are an applicant, investor or customer. The information collected in this process is only kept long enough to monitor whether the referral program is achieving the desired results in terms of attracting new visitors to the site and converting them into applicants. Again, these are messages initiated by friends of the recipients, and the recipients will not be added to any mailing list or contacted by SKYDAN apart from this referral process, which may include invitation reminders. In the case where a bonus is offered to a member in return for the referral, SKYDAN will only retain the information about the referred parties to properly credit the account of the member initiating the referral. The information is not used for any other purpose.
Your friend may contact us at info@SKYDANgroup.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
SKYDAN takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All data entered into the SKYDAN site is encrypted using industry-standard 128-bit AES cipher and transported over secure TLS protocols. TLS allows sensitive information such as social security numbers to be transmitted securely. Your information is unreadable to anyone except SKYDAN. Additionally, SKYDAN does not store the login details of your linked accounts, such as usernames and passwords. No one at SKYDAN has access to the login details of your linked accounts.
Despite our efforts, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to SKYDAN via the Internet.
You can take several precautions to protect the security of your computer and Personal Data:
- Use a unique password that you do not use for any other service,
- Use a strong password, by avoiding using any information that others can easily learn about you, such as a family member’s name or birthday, and use special characters in place of letters,
- Change your SKYDAN password frequently,
- Do not share your SKYDAN password with anyone,
- Restrict access to the email account you registered with on the Site,
- Install and regularly update antivirus and firewall software to protect your computer from external attacks by malicious users,
- Do not log onto your SKYDAN account in public areas where the internet is unsecured,
- Logout and close the browser window when you are finished with a session on the Site.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION; CONTACTING SKYDAN